Friday 13 July 2007

Trip in London By Louis


Hi guys !
How are you ? For me, all is ok. I like Queenswood and I enjoyed my week.
Yesterday, we had a excursion in Madame Tussaud's museum : It was very good. I was with Elena, Andrea, and Bernardo and I took a lot of photos.
We woke up at 7.45 and after the breakfast we took the bus to go London. I was during 45 minutes with Alexandra, a very nice french girl, in the bus and we listened a lot of french music !
We arrived in 10.00 in London and we went in Tussaud. It is a very famous museum with wax statue of personnality like "le musee Grevin" in Paris.
We could see Bob Marley, Queen Elisabeth II, Beckham...
I SAW THE BEATLES I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !
I took photos with great people like pele, Humprey Bogart, Marlon Brando...
After, we took the lunch in a Park near the museum ... and we had to return in Queenswood at 3.00

...
Picture : Andrea and me