Wednesday 11 July 2007

10th july by Louis


Tuesday, 10th July was a good day !
At the begining, the class was nice. I'm with one german girl, four russian, one italian, three spanish and me : The only french !
After the lunch, I played snooker with Lorenzo and Andrea, 2 italian very nice and Clement, My french Friend, and... FRANCE WON It was very sympathique, We were a funny group.

In 3.00, The workshop began. It is a optinial class, We could choose Drama, Travel, Exams preparation, journalism... I chose Drama. Mel is my teacher, he is grat like my partner in my class... I'm the only Boy in the group ! I'm very Lucky... isn't it ?
I like this class but it was very long : 1h30 .

After the dinner, We were going to the bowling for the excursions. It was very good... I was with Constance, Chiara, Nino, Clement, and Elena and Nino Won ... I did just 60 points ... so bad...
i spent a nice time with Elena, I like her...
After the bowlind, I played snooker with Clement against Bernardo (from Caracas) and Andrea ... And this time, France lost ...

We came back in Queenswood at 23:00
Andrea is now is my Bedroom It's great. We are 5 in my room now : Nino, Clement, Inigo, Andrea and me.

I begin to like QUENSWOOD ...