Monday 23 July 2007

Aswers to the Kat's Question by Louis


Hey Guys !

How are you ? For me, after a lot of evenements, I'm ready to start 2 news weeks in Queenswood !

E-coom changed and became less long and different. Now, just 45 mins in the computer but we are just 10 in the room, it's better to work !

So, today Kat, the e-comm teacher ask us some questions about a blog. this my aswers ...


What is a blog?

A blog is computer diary .


Why do people write blogs?

I think people write blogs because they want to tell their life at the maximum of people .


How can blogs help you learn English?

When you write a blog, you try to write with your best english, because you know that a lot of different people can read your website so you are careful and you search to use a good vocabular...


I start 2 new weeks but a lot of ny friends left ... Don't worry Some of them is always here like my Laura ! (I introduce the next pictures) .

Elena left, Andrea left, Alexandra, maud, Adele, Lucie, Constanza, Clement, Inigo Too many people left but that's life and I hope to keep contact with them...


Felix and Anselmo left too So, I'm just with Benny for the blog now ...


Bye.