Tuesday 10 July 2007

First day in Queenswood


We arrived in Queenswood on sunday from Madrid, Valencia, Cologne, Hamburg and Montpellier.

I'm Louis from Montpellier. It's a very nice city in the south of France. I have one brother and one sister in my family, i like football, tennis, drama, cinema. I like musique listening : rock, pop ... I like The Rolling Stones, the Beatles and others...
I'm 16 years old, I stay in Queenswood for 4 weeks, it's my first time in England.

My name is Alvaro. I'm from the capitale of the Spain : Madrid. I'm 14, I like football. My favorite team is Real Madrid. My favorite film is Torrente and Scary movie.
I stay in Queenswood for 2 weeks.

My name Benny. I'm form Hamburg, in Germany. Hamburg is a beautiful city in the north of germany. A river, Elbe, goes flow the city.
I like playing tennis on the holidays. I like surfing in the see or in the winter i go skiing in switzerland.

I'm Felix. I come from Cologne, near the rhein. I'm 14 and my favorite football team is Cologne.
I like playing football and tennis. I have one brother.
I like pop music and i stay in England for 2 weeks.

My name is Anselmo. I'm from Castellon, I'm 14 years old. I play football in Vall d'alba. I like playing football, listening music like pop, dance.

No comments: