Friday 20 July 2007

Last day with my friends and middle of my summer school.

Thursday 20th July was a good day . But Why ?
Because the excursion was interessant, funny and with everybody ... We went to London to make a tour of this city so Famous ....
We arrived to london at 11 and we went directly at Buckingham Palace ... We saw the queen's guards and the changement of the guards. We had the Lunch in a Park just near the palace. I was buying a Hot dog when I saw a french's friend : Alice. So I ate with her and it was funny ...
After, I Saw Big Ben, the 10th downing street, tower bridge ... and we took the boat for a leading visit of the city ...
Yesterday evening was in the theater... With my workshop, i played Romeo and Juliet ... Funny ... I finished the evening with Elena ... ( I will miss her )
Tommorow a lot of my friends here will leaving ... Sadness But that's life and Everybody is invited in Montpellier !