Monday 30 July 2007

Not so good new news from Benny

Something bad happened to me yesterday!
I sprained my right middle finger very hard, while I was playing rugby. It was the first time, that I've played rugby, anyway, I wanted to catch the ball, but it hit my finger. It was very painful and I actually couldn't move my middle finger. until the evening, the finger became bigger and a little bit blue. Finally it was OK after cooling. I've a bandage over my hand, it works like a splint.
But there are also some exciting news: On Saturday, we went to Oxford street. We entered an amazing shopping mall. I think, it was the most expensive shopping mall, where I've ever been. For example, there was a purple pullover for JUST 600£!!!
I actually couldn't believe that!
Yeah. I think, that's all from my side!
Bye