Wednesday 1 August 2007

One of the last days from Benny in Queenswood!

Just 3 days until the end of this summer school. I think, I've learned a lot of English here, maybe not as much as I thought before the journey. But I think, that I'll keep on learning vocabulary by my own.
Now, my finger doesn't hurt anymore, just, when I move it very hard, but it's still very very blue and a little bit engorged.
When I come back, it's the birthday of my father and I will have some great food^^
On the next Saturday, I will leave Hamburg again to fly to France for visiting again a summer school to learn French, but I'll stay in a French family. There I'll surf when I've no school, because I'm at the coast in La Rochelle.
There is one thing, what I really didn't like, it was, that we always had to stand up so early, but now i don't care anymore, just 3 more days!
Maybe I'll write again one post, when not have fun in your live! But I've to say, that I suppose, that nobody will read the blog of The Famous 4 From Queens wood!
Good Bye and have fun!